- Beatuy & the Lion
- Sekoya prostenol® 90 capsules
Sekoya prostenol® 90 capsules
Promotes a healthy prostate, bladder and good urine flow
Pumpkin seed oil extract + active substances, vitamin B6
From the age of 40, many men experience a weak prostate. It may manifest itself as discomfort such as nocturia, urination difficulty or low urine output. Drinking more water than usual may resolve a temporary problem. Another solution open to everyone consists of taking pumpkin seed oil, which is reputed for maintaining good bladder and prostate function, and good urine output.
Here at Sekoya we recommend a dietary supplement called Prostenol®. An innovative formula which combines eight natural active ingredients, including pumpkin seed oil, African cherry, saw palmetto and boswellia extracts, as well as zinc, phytosterols and vitamins B6 and D.
Due to its composition, Prostenol®
- maintains good bladder and prostate function, and good urine output
- contributes to the regulation of hormone activity
- is recommended for all men over 40 as a supplement to their usual diet
- 1 capsule a day, 1 capsule during the morning meal with a glass of water.
- Contraindication pregnant or breastfeeding women, or women with a personal or family history of breast cancer
- Allergy information contains soya
Do not exceed the indicated daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Vitamin B6||4.20 mg||210%|
|Vitamin D3||5.0 μg||100%|
|Pumpkin seeds||175 mg||*|
|Florida Palm||30 mg||*|
|African Plum||25 mg||*|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients Phytosterols (Soy), pumpkin seed oil (Curcubita pepo), from Boswellia (Boswellia serrata), Florida palm extract (Serenoa repens), African plum extract (Prunus africana) ,zinc citrate, vitamin B6 , vitamin D3. Capsule (food gelatin, glycerin, purified water and annatto).
This complex formula is made in the USA, then conditioned and analysed in Switzerland.
Advice from Sekoya
90 x 582 mg capsules
Product information sheet
Duration of treatment : 3 months