caprylic / capric triglyceride, Aqua (water), Saccharidisomerat ( Pentavitin® ), sodium acrylate copolymer ( LECIGEL ™), Xylitylglucosid, lecithin, Anhydroxylitol ( AQUAXYL ™), glycerin, xylitol, Natriumbenzolsphenolpropulfol fermentation extract ( XPERTMOIST® ) , Saccharomyces / copper ferment , Saccharomyces / iron ferment , Saccharomyces / magnesium ferment , Saccharomyces / silicon ferment , Saccharomyces / zinc ferment , xanthan gum, calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, caramel, citric acid, sodium citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C , Lycium barbarum callus extract ( PhytoCellTec Goji ), Leuconostoc / radish root ferment filtrate CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), pentapeptide 48 ( king Epigen P5 ) Lecithin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Colloidal Gold , Royal Jelly Extract , Alanine, Proline , Serine , Sodium Phosphate , Silica, Caviar Extract , CI 14700 (Red4), Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid , Tin Oxide, Perfume (fragrance).
- Without silicone | Without parabens | Without sulfates | Without propylene glycol
- PENTAVITIN: PENTAVITIN® is a patented, highly effective moisturizing cream that contains naturally occurring carbohydrates. Its composition is very similar to that of the natural carbohydrate fraction in the stratum corneum of human skin. PENTAVITIN® is not like other moisturizers. Due to its binding properties, PENTAVITIN® not only donates better and longer moisture, but also remains active under conditions of low humidity. The water magnetic effect of PENTAVITIN® is cumulative with continued use.
- EXPERTMOIST ® : The molecular film XPERTMOIST® contains specific active ingredients with a high moisturizing and regenerating effect, which gives the skin a pleasant feeling even under extreme conditions. The occlusive delivery system has an excellent contact area with the skin, minimizes TEWL and helps the active ingredients penetrate the skin more efficiently.
- AQUAXYL ™ : A moisturizing and restructuring effectiveness is achieved by harmonizing the skin's water-containing flow. AQUAXYL improves water reserves and limits water loss. The skin is balanced, supplied with moisture and restructured so that it is better equipped against external influences. From the first month of treatment, AQUAXYL restores the dermal water reserves by increasing hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulphate levels, limiting the breakdown of hyaluronic acid and strengthening the skin barrier by stimulating the synthesis of ceramides, which form the impermeable cement between the corneocytes.
- PhytoCellTec ™ Goji: revitalizes mesenchymal stem cells and increases their exosome production. This leads to an improved production of extracellular matrix components such as collagen and elastin by fibroblasts.
- RoyalEpigenP5 : RoyalEpigen P5 was inspired by epigenetic science and is designed to delay skin aging. Both lifestyles and environmental factors affect the epigenome of the skin cells and thus influence their vitality. RoyalEpigen P5 accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis for a smoother skin, activates the cell cleansing process and shows a more even skin.
- ACB BIO CHELATE - 5: ACB Bio-Chelate 5 contains five essential minerals: silicon, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc. This helps promote collagen formation, increase vitamin C absorption, and promote oxygen circulation and cell growth.
- Silicon occurs naturally in the form of biosilicates. Silicon is also responsible for such things, a development of the protein matrix in the skin. This helps the skin become stronger and more durable.
- Magnesium: used to treat eczema. Topical application of magnesium can increase barrier formation as well as increase hydration. This mineral also helps the body better absorb calcium, which has its own known skin benefits.
- Copper: Helps strengthen the bond between collagen and elastin, keeping the skin strong and durable. A lack of copper in the skin is harmful and causes it to become fragile and brittle. Copper helps create collagen and allow the skin to regain its natural strength.
- Iron: is involved in protein formation, cell maturation and the functions of the immune system.
- Zinc: is a mineral that benefits the extracellular matrix. It can improve the firmness of the skin by affecting the collagen and elastin fibers. This mineral can also increase cell division, repair, and growth.
- ROYAL JELLY: Royal Jelly is a real cocktail of nutrients and tonics and also has excellent moisturizing properties that stimulate collagen synthesis and the regeneration of the skin.
- COLLOIDAL GOLD: Gold is used as an anti-inflammatory agent. When this product is applied to the skin, it helps reduce redness and inflammation.
CAVIAR EXTRACT: The caviar extract is rich in:
proteins such as vitellin,
lipids: oleic acid (29%), palmitic acid (21%), omega 3 (18%) and omega 6,
oligo elements: phosphorus and iodine