- Beatuy & the Lion
- Mammut Nordwand Pro Glove
Mammut Nordwand Pro Glove
For a firm grasp. Gloves are an essential item of equipment that is often underestimated. They need to be warm enough for the corresponding activity, to fit perfectly and feel like a second skin when climbing and belaying.
The Nordwand Pro Glove is a robust GORE-TEX® glove made from supple, water-repellent goat’s leather reinforced with high-quality Pittards® Atacama leather on the heels of the hand.
It combines excellent grip with impressive tactility, allowing you to quickly and easily handle tasks such as rope maneuvers, setting of ice screws or adjusting your hood. Because you can clearly feel what you have in your hand - with no cold fingers.
- Reference 1190-00211
- Weight [g]165
- - GORE-TEX® Grip™ technology
- - Palm and upper side made from flexible, water-repellent goat leather
- - Palm made from flexible, water-repellent goat leather for very good dexterity
- - High-quality Pittards® Atacama leather reinforcement on heel of hand and outer edges of hand
- - High-quality PrimaLoft® Gold insulation (60 g/m²) with sensational heat performance on the upper side of glove
- - Regulated moisture-wicking prevents rapid overcooling
- - Wrap around finger construction for improved ergonomics and dexterity
- - Stretchy neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for individual adjustment and a close fit
- - 'Pre-shaped' design adapts to the natural shape of the hand for a more comfortable grip
- - Finger webbing to secure a carabiner
- - Connection hook to attach gloves together
- - Loop on cuff makes it easy to put on
- - Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
Filling: 100% Polyester
Insert: 86% Polyamide|14% Spandex
Insert - membrane: 100% Polyurethane
Lining: 100% Polyester
Main material: 100% Goat skin
Main Material - Membrane: 62% Polytetrafluorethylene|38% Polyamide
Do not wash, Do not use chlorine-based bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron or treat with steam, Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains.