- Beatuy & the Lion
- Mammut Trovat 3 in 1 HS Hooded Jacket Men
Mammut Trovat 3 in 1 HS Hooded Jacket Men
The Trovat 3 in 1 HS Hooded Jacket Men has a modern look that bridges the gap between nature and urban adventure. Whether in the city or out in nature, the high-quality jacket indulges you with its comfortable fit, which can only be topped by the combination of a waterproof outer jacket and a warm inner jacket. The removable synthetic fiber jacket features a wide ribbed cuff for a trendy look and maximum comfort. This jacket is the perfect addition for excursions and hikes.
Urban | Hiking
- Warm, multifunctional hard shell jacket with removable synthetic-fiber jacket | High-quality workmanship for a modern look and maximum comfort | Fresh design with a feminine cut.
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible.
- Outer jacket: | Windproof, waterproof 2-layer.
- MAMMUT DRYtechnology material with 10,000 mm water column and 10,000 g/m²/24h water vapor permeability.
- With PFC-free DWR treatment.
- Hood can be stowed in collar.
- Hood with reinforced peak and 2-point adjustment inside.
- Internal pocket with multimedia outlet.
- Underarm ventilation with 2-way zipper.
- Pre-shaped elbows.
- Hook and loop fastener cuffs.
- Adjustable hem.
- Inner jacket: | Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent material with a PFC-free DWR treatment.
- Filled with 100 g/m² synthetic fiber on body and 80 g/m² synthetic fiber on arms.
- Wide ribbed cuffs on the collar and sleeves for a trendy look and maximum comfort - 2 concealed side zipper pockets.
- Elastic hem for better fit.
100% Polyester 100% Polyurethane 94% Polyester | 6% Spandex 100% Polyamide
Recycled | PFC Free DWR | Fair Wear
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
Do not use chlorine-based bleach careTumbleDryGentle Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing.
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains.
Wash inside out | Do not use fabric softener | Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing | Do not pierce with needles | Spin dry on gentle cycle only | Once dry, tumble dry for an extra 20 minutes to reactivate water-repellent (DWR) treatment | Gentle iron the garment